You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: Who was the first person to make you feel welcome on SteemIt?

in #discussion6 years ago

Fyrstikken ........long story but yup
the Viking
back then too was The Hulk but he poofed, but he was another

Sort:  

@fyrstikken! That first time I did a live stream with him! It was awesome. I had never talked to him prior and he ended up answering my request on the steemit.chat asking anyone to test my first ever Youtube live stream.

There are many other people. Many witnesses from the very early days, in June 2016, @liondani, @pfunk, @steempty and many others answering my numerous questions about Steem!

I'm very grateful!

Yeah, I think finding SteemSpeak and listening to the early conversations there, really helped my early days also! I think I enjoyed SteemSpeak more than the site for a while! :)

Yep... Fyrstikken and you @Battleaxe were the first two I met... Fyrst mistook me as a spammer and I got in voice on steemspeak to justify myself and well... things got a little out of control.. Good times idk if you'd remember that or not Battleaxe.. lol but you stood up for me and it made me feel a bit more welcomed... lol. You too @whatsup, always intrigued by what you have to say and your stance on the different debates that take place in voice... For as long as I can remember you have been a very welcoming figure in both the steemit and steemspeak community. Thanks for the post it really got me thinking!

I remember that time period and how "rough" SteemSpeak was at that time. lol.

Glad to see you are still here and hanging in there epicdesigns. Sometimes I think only the strong survive on Steem! :)

thanks for the shout out/kind words....yeah I remember and am glad you stuck around
b.a.

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.27
TRX 0.11
JST 0.030
BTC 67768.16
ETH 3769.63
USDT 1.00
SBD 3.48