Bitcoin nears $40K amid warning BTC price will correct before bull market resumes
"Another price dip is required before continuation, one trader says, giving a short-term target of $36,000 for BTC/USD."
Read more: cointelegraph.com
More news sources
Fund manager Brian Kelly says that the market is mispricing bitcoin and “when bitcoin gets that mispriced it is the sign of the bottom.” He sees a string of “all positive things” that are reflected in the pricing of the cryptocurre...
Read more: news.bitcoin.com
Press Release: CoinCircle announces Bitcoin super boost: The latest version of the CoinCircle app will unlock 10% APY on Bitcoin by scanning a special QR code. 3rd June 2021, Santa Monica, CA: As a proud participant of the Bitcoin 2021 Conference, Coi...
Read more: nulltx.com
The Winklevoss twins, who co-founded the Gemini digital asset exchange as well as family office Winklevoss Capital Management, have predicted the price of Ethereum could reach $40,000 in the long run, with a price target between $5,000 and $10,000 for the...
Read more: www.cryptoglobe.com
Glassnode data shows that Bitcoin holders are unwilling to sell at the current prices, plus BTC Stablecoin Supply Ratio is at an ATL, here’s why it may be good for BTC
Read more: u.today
Other hot crypto news today
- Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Can't Sue YouTube Over Bitcoin Scam - Bloomberg
- Bonsai bonanza as Zenft studio sells out $2 million NFT drop in one hour
- For Black America, Bitcoin Is Hope, Bitcoin Is Change
- Pepe the Frog Creator Launches NFTs Featuring the Infamous Internet Meme
- The Patriotic Case For Bitcoin
- Market makers in ‘fear mode’ ahead of Friday’s $575M Bitcoin options expiry
- Bonded.Finance (BOND) Token Is Now Listed on Bitcoin.com Exchange
- Crypto Bull Market Isn’t Over, Says TRON Founder Justin Sun
- Canaan Expects $250M Revenue in Q2 — Yields and Mining Rig Deliveries to ‘Increase Substantially’
Follow me @cryptonized for the latest cryptocurrency news...